Even in the apocalypse, there are rules for boats. Victor Strand has a boat and he accepts no exceptions.
In order of chronological importance.
- Mysterious Happinstance
- Sanctity City Sells Out
- Bachman Turner Overdrive
- Television Program
- A Modern Profecesist
- Famous Heart Surgeon Hears Wholy
- Table Manners Improved
- That Angry Panda
- Whatchoo talking bout, Dobie Gillis?
- Bases Loaded
- Dates & Figs, Sticks & Twigs
- Building a Better Trendsetter
- Sales Sales Sales
- Very Good List
Hey Everybody, It’s your boy, Jaleeb Caru. Thanks for coming to my blog today. Sincerely, Jaleeb Caru
- Ghostbusters 2 – “What do you see?”
- Rushmore – “Oh, yeah. He wrote you a letter.”
- Quick Change – “That’s a relief.”
- Space Jam – “You swing it around to Mike over here.”
- Ed Wood – “Ed, it was superb.”
Fun Fact: Bill Murray played Larry Darrell in The Razor’s Edge making him the namesake equivalent of 2/3 of the backwoodsman who frequented the inn of Bob Newhart’s Dick Loudon and later visited the titular coach in Coach.
It was November, 2010 when SpreadShirt made the mistake of asking me reasonable questions. My answers? Nonsense (except the eleven sentence quote from the film Airplane!).
But don’t take my word for it, check out the interview here – http://www.spreadshirt.com/blog/2010/11/02/jaleeb-from-lol-productions-does-an-lol-interview/
FYI: They required an update to the url of my store this year. It’s now lolproductions.spreadshirt.com, please alert your relatives and local politicians.